A laser rangefinder is the most efficient tool to measure the distance accurately. You will hardly find any hunter that doesn’t use laser rangefinders. A laser rangefinder is a tool that will determine whether you fill your fridge or not.
So, now everyone uses laser rangefinders, but how many people know how to use a rangefinder correctly. Here we’ll tell you the right way to use a rangefinder.
What Is A Rangefinder?
A rangefinder is a tool that is essential to any hunter’s arsenal. There are hardly any hunters who don’t have one or more rangefinders.
Rangefinders are a tool that can significantly increase your chances of having a successful hunt.
Rangefinder helps you locate animals from far off and tells you the distance between you and your target.
Even if you’re on a tree or in bad weather, the rangefinder will tell you the exact distance to pull that perfect killing shot.
Some rangefinders can track a target from 1000 yards away.
How to use a rangefinder?
A rangefinder is an equipment that can be used freely from a tree stand or a blind. But many people out there don’t know how to use it correctly and then blame the rangefinder for not showing the correct reading.
- First, scan the area and find prey that you want to target. It can be a deer or tree and maybe a rock. Whichever it is, decide what the target is.
- Then aim the rangefinder and set the target on your prey.
- Click the measure button on the laser rangefinder.
- You’ll see a small arrow popping up on the screen.
- Now click again on the measure button. When you do that, the rangefinder will shoot laser beams and will tell you the correct measurement.
Let’s watch a video
Now you know how to use a laser rangefinder correctly. Follow our step-by-step guidelines, and you will get the correct reading every time.
So, how did you liked our article about how to use a rangefinder?
We hope you have enjoyed it.
My name is Papon Ahamed. I’m a hunting enthusiast, digital marketer and have a bachelors degree in finance. As CEO of outdoor topic reviews, I get to do what I love: reviewing products and writing about my adventures!
I am not even married – but friends say that doesn’t matter because they know how lucky I will be when the right person comes along!